100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Love it Or Get Your Money Back
When you purchase our products, we aim for total satisfaction. It’s that simple. We at Atlantic Cell Phone Repair pride ourselves on offering the best customer experience by providing you with certified, high-quality and zero-defect products and services. This includes a no-fuss warranty and exchange. If you’re not fully satisfied with your purchase, we’ll offer a refund or exchange at no extra charge.
Atlantic Cell Phone Repair warranties apply only to Atlantic Cell Phone Repair branded products and are subject to the following terms:
- All Atlantic Cell Phone Repair warranties are non-transferable and are only available to the original end-buyer of the product.
- Any packaging damage, we take the responsibility to exchange with brand-new product.
- To request a replacement product under a warranty policy, you must create an account at www.acpr.ca.
- You must provide proof of purchase
- Warranties do not apply to products purchased from unauthorized resellers of Atlantic Cell Phone Repair products.
180-Day Return Policy
Customer may return item(s) purchased on acpr.ca for any reason within the first 180 days from the start date of shipment for a refund. Make sure packaging and product is in resealable condition.
If the product has a manufacturing defect, we’ll repair or replace it without charge, at our discretion.
Only original, unaltered and unmodified items and workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper application, negligence, improper care, accidents or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Damage not covered under the warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate with a fee charged for return shipping.
Shipping charges are NOT refundable and customer pays for shipping back to us if they decide to return the product.
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Atlantic Cell Phone Repair warrants all our products against workmanship or material defect during use for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase by the original end-buyer. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. To achieve this, you must:
- Provide proof of purchase by emailing your scanned receipt or order number (if product is bought from our website or any marketplace) and provide a valid credit card number.
- Return the damaged product to Atlantic Cell Phone Repair
If a valid claim is made during the 12-month period, Atlantic Cell Phone Repair will either (1) replace the product or (2) exchange the product with a product that is of equal value. All decisions are made via our own discretion. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product from the date of replacement, whichever is greater. Failure to return the original Atlantic Cell Phone Repair product within 15 days will result in your credit card being charged the full retail price of the replacement product. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs.
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
- Improperly installed products
- Lost or Stolen products
- Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
- Non-quality related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Discounted or Free products
- Physical or Liquid damage
Atlantic Cell Phone Repair’s warranties do not cover any third-party devices or the personal property of any consumer. Theses warranties are void if a party other than Atlantic Cell Phone Repair has made any alteration, change, modification or repair to the product. Atlantic Cell Phone Repair reserves the right to refuse warranty replacement for suspected fraud or abuse of Atlantic Cell Phone Repair’s warranty policy contained herein. Atlantic Cell Phone Repair’s resellers, agents or employees are not authorized to make any modifications, additions or extensions to Atlantic Cell Phone Repair’s warranties. Atlantic Cell Phone Repair reserves the right to change the terms of its warranties and remedies without notice.
Atlantic Cell Phone Repair Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents (lost/stolen), improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage or negligence.
A manufacturing defect exists of the product does not function according to its intended design. Workmanship or defective materials are covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Wear and Tear
Wear and tear damage naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. Moving parts will wear out and materials may deteriorate or fade over time. While we choose the best materials available for the application, all the materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements. Irrespective of how carefully you use or how well you care for you Atlantic Cell Phone Repair product, it will eventually begin to show age and wear.
Common examples of wear and tear that would not be covered under the lifetime warranty include color fading, abrasions on the surface of the product from inserting in and taking out from bags or pockets, & mounting on and off mounts, docks, cradles and related devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a valid Proof of purchase?
- Website order number
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized online reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Provide proof of purchase by emailing your scanned receipt or order number (if product is bought from our website or any marketplace) and provide a valid credit card number.
Return the damaged product to Atlantic Cell Phone Repair
If a vaild claim is made during the 12-month period, Atlantic Cell Phone Repair will either (1) replace the product or (2) exchange the product with a product that is of equal value. All decisions are made via our own discretion. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product from the date of replacement, whichever is greater. Failure to return the original Atlantic Cell Phone Repair product within 15 days will result in your credit card being charged the full retail price of the replacement product. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs
Will the Warranty be renewed If my Product is Replaced?
A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement, whichever is greater.
What If I Don’t Have Any Proof Of Purchase?
If you made your purchase through www.acpr.ca, we may be able to locate your order using a combination of your email address, name or shipping address.
Submit A Warranty Claim
If your Atlantic Cell Phone Repair product has failed legitimately due to a manufacturing defect, you’ll be able to request replacement parts or issue a request for a full product replacement. Proof of defect and return mailing of defective product may be required.
Please contact Atlantic Cell Phone Repair Support with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return shipments must be prepaid and insured. Atlantic Cell Phone Repair is not liable for lost-in-bound packages. If the claim is determined to be valid, the product will be replaced at Atlantic Cell Phone Repair’s expense within 10 to 15 business days. Any replacement or exchanges will be at the discretion of Atlantic Cell Phone Repair, based on the type of product sent in and the availability of replacement styles and colors.
Items Not Under Warranty
Sale & promotional items are not eligible for returns, exchanges and/or warranties. This includes items purchased through flash sale, giveaway items and discounted items.
- In the event you are not satisfied with your purchase or defective product, you may return the product with full packaging for a replacement or exchange the product with a product that is of equal value, if the following conditions are met:
- Product subject to a return request must have been purchased directly from https://www.acpr.ca/
- A valid order confirmation number from us must accompany your return request
- Returned products must have complete packaging materials and be in like-new resalable or repackable condition
- Return request must be submitted within 30 days of original purchase
Once your return request is approved, Atlantic Cell Phone Repair will issue you an RMA# to include with your return. Return packages without an authorized RMA# will be returned to sender.
- Your RMA# must be clearly marked on the outside of the packaging
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of an RMA# issuance
- The customer is responsible for all costs associated with returning product to Atlantic Cell Phone Repair. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
To request a replacement or refund, please submit an RMA request or contact our Customer Service Team. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response. If approved, you will receive an email from our Sales and Service Representative with your RMA# and further instructions on how to complete your request. If you paid for all or part of an item you want to return with a promotional coupon or code and the code has not expired, that part of your refund will be credited to your account, and will be available to use the next time you place an order at https://www.acpr.ca/. Please note that the original expiration date still applies.
Return shipping address
Once an authorized RMA# has been issued by Atlantic Cell Phone Repair, please return your product to the following address within 180 days of issuance:
Atlantic Cell Phone Repair
353 St-Georges St, Suite 101
Moncton, NB, E1C 1W8